the high desert model home in process
the solar mounting rack is our design, using smaller sections of the
same type of bosch extrusions. it is designed to "float" the panels
above the roof in order to better transfer the structural loads to
the ground and to minimize any roof penetrations that normal
roof-mounted solar systems would create.
the bulthaup kitchen island is the only object in the kitchen.
we didn't want any tall cabinets or tall appliances in order to
keep the space as minimal and pure as possible. we therefore
substituted a more conventional type cabinet-island by
bulthaup for the more open-type bulthaup workbench since
all of our kitchen storage and appliances would need to be
located below the countertop. the refrigerator is a zub zero
two drawer refrigerator that is designed for lower-cab
- "jumping" cholla
- another day of work winding up just at dusk.
- as this image shows, the panel arrays float cantel...
- the solar mounting rack is our design, using small...
- our off-grid system includes 8 solar pv panels by ...
- the solar pv system includes two inverters, a 24V ...
- since our house is off-grid the solar system inclu...
- the bulthaup kitchen island is the only object in ...
- the house slipping into the landscape.... the mate...
- the bulthaup cabinets have arrived. we have opted ...
- the black pipe hanging out of the ceiling is ourfi...
- the bath is located so that the large sliding glas...
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2006 (57)